TIMELINES FOR PROCESSING POSTGRADUATE APPLICATIONS FOR NATIONAL RESEARCH FUND GRANTS
The deadline for submission of postgraduate applications for NRF grants is Friday 11th November 2016.
To avoid frustration of ‘clogged system, jammed system’, other issues and subsequent lateness the following timelines are recommended.
- Monday 7th November 2016 Minutes from the last BPS board meeting held last Thursday to be circulated for cross checking of corrections.
- Departments with pending proposals to hold seminars in consultation with the respective Deans by close of business on Tuesday 8th November 2016.
- All students who wish to apply for NRF grant to directly submit the hard copy documents for signature to the office of the Director, BPS by 5pm onTuesday 8th November 2016 – and collect them at 9am on Wednesday 9th November 2016.
- All proposals that have not been considered by the University BPS, to be submitted to the office of the Director BPS through the respective CoD and Dean by 5pm Tuesday 8th November 2016.
- A special BPS board to be held on the Wednesday 9th November 2016 morning to consider any late proposals.
Postgraduate students are advised to complete the submission of their proposals to NRF by 10th November 2016.